The core of the MyCharityTools Donation System is built with incredible flexibility for visitors and charity administrators.
MyCharityTools Donation System allows for creative versatility to support the many ways you may inspire giving. Provide virtual products such as sponsorships or create compelling fundraising campaigns that give donors a strong sense of how their donations will be used. For specialized campaigns, choose one or all of the add-on modules available.
- simply designed front end to streamline donor experience
- option for additional design modifications to more closely match an existing brand or website
- automatic tax receipting
- comprehensive administration including real-time tracking and reporting
- integration into the most common payment providers for immediate direct deposit of donations
- single or multiple categories (funds) for directed donations
- option to allow donations to be flagged as in memorium or honour of, with additional option for automatic or manual e-card acknowledgments
- no percentage, commission, or per donation fees
Accept more donations online, while reducing your workload.
MyCharityTools Donation System was designed by expert fundraisers, like you, to deliver the necessary tools to help create and manage online campaigns with ease, improve communication with donors, and dramatically increase donation and membership revenue.
A system with incredible flexibility
Non-profits of every size use MyCharityTools Donation System to reduce their workload, increase efficiency and productivity, and raise more funds. The system is easy to learn and easy to use. Small organizations appreciate how the system is designed to grow with their needs, while large organizations appreciate the advanced features that are easily accessible and scalable to their needs.
However, no matter the size of an organization, resources need to be maximized as effectively and efficiently as possible. MyCharityTools Donation System helps organizations to optimize their time by automating tasks, capturing and processing donor information and communications, and providing simple navigation from one central starting point.
More than a “donate now” button on your website
MyCharityTools Donation System keeps your supporters, donors, and volunteers active and involved with your organization. Through an easy to use, yet sophisticated system, you can effortlessly build and nurture relationships with donors and members.
- Intuitive navigation makes moving throughout the system as simple as 1, 2, 3
- Instant data capture ensures high productivity
- Integrated and automated email allows for effortless mailings and automatic receipting
- Custom report generation provides data that is relevant to you
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) content management system makes for easy campaign creation and management
Simple, efficient, and affordable
- Creative versatility to support the many ways you may inspire giving.
- Organization-controlled email messaging for donor communications management and appeals
- In-honour or In-memory donations
- One-time or recurring giving
- No per-donation usage fees.
- Direct banking or manual processing
- Secure, encrypted transactions processing
- Ability to handle different currencies
- E-Tax receipts issued automatically
- Acknowledgement cards for immediate and personalized communications
- Real-time tracking and reporting
Expand your capabilities from simple online donations to intensive marketing & management
General directed online donations
MyCharityTools Donation System can increase donors’ giving by providing many access points throughout an organization’s website to the donations area. Potential donors are presented with information and humanistic stories related to an organization’s cause, which generates a desire to contribute to that cause. Links to donate online are interspersed throughout the website to facilitate this desire at any point during the donor’s visit to the website. Through a secure interface the donor is guided through the process of contributing to the organization’s cause quickly and easily. Features complimenting the basic donation include an area for designating donations in honor or in memory of an individual or group.
Funds management with MyCharityTools Donation System is easier to manage than ever before. Administrators have the ability to list the funds where revenue will be directed, identify a default fund for general donations, and provide donors with the option to search and designate their gift to a particular fund. Administrators can also create a featured list of funds. To simplify funds management even further, an e-tax receipt is issued to the donor automatically and immediately after a donation has been made.
User profile fields
With MyCharityTools Donation System, administrators are in full control of the information they obtain from donors. When creating the donor profile form, they can choose from a list and customize the fields they’d like to use, for example name, age, home address or organizational affiliation. Mandatory fields can also be specified. A secure, encrypted database stores the collected donation information. The organization has complete control over this data and can be stored for later reports generation.
Creative versatility for online donations
Provide virtual products such as sponsorships or create compelling fundraising campaigns that give donors a strong sense of how their donations will be used. For instance, a food bank could “sell” grocery items to support their food drive and a donor could then “buy” these items for families in need.
General donations options
A valuable and significant feature is the flexibility and total administrative control of donation types and frequency, as well as custom labeling and description of each donation type. The system provides donors with the option of one-time and recurring donations for both In Memory & In Honour gifts, and the ability to stipulate the number of recurring donations they would like to make. Administrators can tailor the range of gifts for each type of donation, set a minimum amount for each donation type, and collect information for the automated sending of acknowledgement cards.
Default email messaging & templates
The system provides emails for immediate and personalized communications with donors for all types of donations and occasions, including thank-you emails for one-time and recurring, and acknowledgement cards for In Honour and In Memory donations. Administrators have access to all email messages to edit, customize and preview messages for each campaign appeal.
Payment processing management
Manage payment accounts with ease using MyCharityTools Donation System’s flexible and secure system. Through the organization’s payment gateway account(s), donations can be directly deposited into the organization’s account automatically and in real-time. Offline payments, such as cheques, cash, etc can be processed through our new manual processing system. The system has the ability to handle different currencies to accommodate funds from around the world. But, best of all, The November Group does not charge per transaction fees or commission. All donations go directly to your account and your cause. What you pay will never increase with the more funds you raise.
Seasonal or event online donation appeals
Set up an annual holiday campaign, event, or impromptu appeal. Quickly and easily set up donations which can be specifically attributed to the relevant event. Through their website, the organization can quickly establish a donations area which includes a website highlight as well as a direct email marketing appeal to direct donations specifically to the particular campaign.
- An online donations area is accessible via website or email link which opens a new browser window showing the security lock indicating 128-bit security encryption for online transactions. 128-bit encryption is the same security measure used by banks and other financial institutions.
- The user-friendly donations form displays information sections relevant to each particular donation being made. (i.e. only when an acknowledgment in memory of another individual is chosen will the system display fields requiring more information)
- The donations form template is customizable to support the look of your brand and website.
- A selection option is available for one-time or recurring donations.
- Payment options listing is displayed based on the organization’s merchant services provider agreement.
- Direct debit online transactions occur in “real-time.” Fund availability is immediately verified with each merchant account vendor.
- Donations are logged within MyCharityTools Donation System as well as the organization’s online merchant account.
- A secure, encrypted database stores donation information for later review or report generation.
- A secure login area is provided to review information relating to online donations made.
- The organization is given editing ability to customize email donation requests
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get), flexible and user-friendly administrative system allows for easy ongoing maintenance of donation events/projects/individuals by the organization.
- The system incorporates a self-maintained calendar feature for dated events, giving an organization the ability to setup donations acceptance for a particular event which can be limited to a specific time period.
- Administrative report generation can be customized by the organization using various criteria for analysis of online donations.
- Website integration for display of database information (i.e. amount raised to date)
- A charitable tax receipt customized for the organization is automatically generated for each online donation as a printable pdf which is distributed to each donor via email.
- In memory or In honour acknowledgement cards
- Template editing ability for pledge request emails
MyCharityTools Donation System Core & Modules