MyCharityTools Pledging Module is a complete online solution for reaching new donors by mobilizing a wide-reaching support base of active fundraisers. Organized around a fundraising event, your passionate supporters can use MyCharityTools Pledging Module to create personal or team fundraising web pledge pages and send donation appeals via email to their networks of family and friends.
MyCharityTools Pledging Module is designed to improve participant recruiting success, maximize event revenue by increasing both the number of participants fundraising and their fundraising effectiveness, and by building participant loyalty to your specific events and organization.
By tapping into your organization’s existing supporters and their personal networks, your event administrators can empower participants to recruit new donors and perhaps further avid supporters who will also go on to fundraise in support of your organization.
- Easy to set up and manage participant pledge pages
- Organization-controlled email messaging for participant pledge requests
- No per-donation usage fees
- Direct banking or manual processing
- Secure, encrypted transactions processing
- Ability to handle different currencies
- E-Tax receipts issued automatically
- Real-time tracking and custom reporting
Maximize the success of your fundraising events through the viral nature of social networks.
MyCharityTools Pledging Module – easy to use and affordable – keeps your passionate supporters engaged and gets them motivated to reach more donors for your organization.
Powerful peer-to-peer fundraising tools.
Enhanced Participant Registration Options
MyCharityTools Pledging Module provides increased flexibility with registration types. Organizations can now create the option for participant registration as an individual, team member, or team captain who can be assigned to manage the group or the team can assign multiple administrators. Participants can customize their registration name, set their fundraising goal and a personal message that will be viewable on their pledge profile page.
User Profile Fields
MyCharityTools Pledging Module allows administrators to customize the fields of information collected from participants. When creating the donor profile form, they can choose from a list and customize the fields they’d like to use, for example name, age, home address or organizational affiliation. Mandatory fields can also be specified. A secure, encrypted database stores the collected donation information. The organization has complete control over this data and can be stored for later reports generation.
Multiple Reporting Options
MyCharityTools Pledging Module provides a variety of options of reports and reporting functions. Administrators can now generate a report and/or view information by, for example names, totals raised by each, etc or Funds raised reports by participant, offline, online, totals
Simple Search Functionalities
MyCharityTools Pledging Module search capabilities allow users, sponsors, administrators to find event participants quickly and efficiently via a first name, last name, team name, or through a direct link via an email pledge request. Results are displayed in the same window, and when the correct participant has been selected, sponsors can proceed to the profile page where they can see the participant’s information, photo, fundraising goal, amount raised, and personal message.
Sponsor Donation Management
With MyCharityTools Pledging Module, donating to a participant’s pledge request is easier than ever. Sponsors have the options to donate to a participants pledge request through a direct link from an email, or through an organization’s website and search for a participant by first, last or group name. Once the sponsor has selected their chosen participant, they will be directed through the organization’s MyCharityTools Donation System to make their donation. Funds can be collected either through direct banking or manually. An e-tax receipt will be issued immediately and automatically. If so desired, sponsor’s name and pledge(s) can remain anonymous or proudly recognized on the participant’s profile page.
Participant Email Message Templates to Friends
Participants are provided with email message templates to send a personal email message to notify their social network of their participation in the organization’s event and to request pledges. Administrators have full control of the message template to ensure the emails sent about the event are consistent in tone and, especially contain pertinent information communicated to potential donors and participants.
Charitable Occasions Donations
The trend of making charity a part of any special occasion such as weddings, birthdays, baby showers, and anniversaries is on the rise. Many fortunate people feel they already have most of the belongings they need. Instead of registering for or receiving traditional gifts, they ask for donations to their favorite cause. Now, MyCharityTools Pledging Module helps non profit and charitable organizations to effortlessly benefit from such generous occasions with fun and easy to use tools that enable guests to make donations in lieu of gifts. Personalized events web pages, email tools, and donation tracking make it easy for your supporters to share their special occasion with friends and family, while raising donations for your organization.
- Participants register online using a sign up form (requiring general information and a photo if desired), as an individual or as a team. When signing up as a team, there can be one group administrator or several.
- The system module automatically assigns a Registration Number and auto-emails a Username and Password for secure login by the participant to their profile
- Registered participants have access to event information, pledge forms, etc. (pdf documents)
- Participants can set their fundraising goal and a personal message which is visible on the publicly viewable section of their profile page
- Using the pre-formatted system template, participants can create a personal email message explaining their participation and requesting pledges
- Individual email addresses can be entered, or a larger list imported to send the pledge request from the system to the participant’s contacts
- The email sent will contain a direct link to the online donations system with the participant’s Registration Number encoded to ensure that when the email link is activated, the sponsor’s pledge is automatically designated to the correct participant
- When logged in, participants can:
- see a summary of their fundraising activities, their total funds raised and their total number of sponsors
- edit their profile and fundraising goal
- see online pledges to their profile (name, date and amount donated by the sponsor)
- Lead sponsors to participant’s pledge page through a direct link from the participant’s email pledge request
- Through the organization’s Gift.tng Online Donation System, sponsors can search for participants by first, last, or group name
- Sponsors easily donate to their chosen participant through a simple step-by-step process using Gift.tng Online Donation System and features, such as e-tax receipting.
- Sponsors name and donation can be featured on the participant’s profile page or can remain anonymous from any published lists
- The organization’s system administrator has the ability to set a fundraising event as a Managed Participant event
- Administration can set a fundraising event to be active or closed to determine the date range for accepting pledges for the event
- Funds collected online are processed in the same manner (manual or direct transaction) as the main donations system
- Administration can view, edit, suspend/activate participants
- Basic reporting includes:
- Fundraiser participant reports (names, totals raised by each, etc)
- Funds raised reports (by participant, offline, online, totals)
- Securely process registration payments online
- Accept donations online with no transactions fees and no commissions
- Use your own merchant account
- Process automatic payments or manual payments
- Real-time credit card authorization and processing
- Automated e-tax receipts
- Track payments
- Robust financial reporting with up-to-the-minute transaction information
MyCharityTools Donation System Core & Modules