MyCharityTools Ticket Module is a powerful, easy-to-use and cost-effective web solution that can dramatically improve how you sell and manage your event tickets.
For organizations that rely on successful events, MyCharityTools Ticket Module provides the online ticketing tools to manage daily operations from maximizing sales and attendance to tracking and reporting on those sales.
Regardless of the size or complexity of your event, you can sell your event the way you want to with MyCharityTools Ticket Module.
- Powerful Shopping Cart to encourage ticket, table, sponsorship, store items sales and donations
- Full range of reporting for ticketing, seating, attendee’s purchases, tables, sponsors and invoice management
- Inventory control over total tickets and tables to be sold
- Accept donations for the event from those who are unable to attend
- Flexible tax receipting
Flexible online marketing tools and purchasing options boost ticket, table, merchandise, sponsorship sales & donations.
MyCharityTools Ticket Module lets you manage operations, maximize sales and attendance, and view comprehensive tracking and reporting regardless of the complexity or size of your event. Sell your event your way.
An easy to use, yet sophisticated system, built with non-technical users in mind.
Powerful shopping cart & flexible purchasing options
MyCharityTools Ticket Module web-based system automates ticketing and payment processes of your events, easing the burden on event coordinators. MyCharityTools Ticket Module’s powerful shopping cart can facilitate any combination of purchasing options for ticket, table, sponsorship, merchandise, as well as accept donations from those who are unable to attend the event, but still wish to contribute to organization’s cause. Administrators can set availability of all purchased items with a start and end date for time-sensitive promotions or discounts, as well as set maximum capacities for each type of purchase. The Shopping Cart function keeps track of purchases and encourages site visitors to explore other purchase options.
Intuitive management of funds & attendees
MyCharityTools Ticket Module’s professional custom registration form allows you to match company branding or event theme. Administrators can customize the fields of information collected from attendees by choosing from a list of fields to use, for example name, age, home address or organizational affiliation. Mandatory fields can also be specified. A secure, encrypted database stores the collected donation information. The organization has complete control over this data and can be stored for later reports generation. Flexible automated e-tax receipting can be issued immediately or deferred until the event’s completion to allow event organizers to designate what portion of the ticket value is eligible for a tax receipt.
Provide better customer service
Internet-savvy people demand the quick and convenient control of purchasing event tickets, sponsorships, merchandise sales and making donations whenever they can from where they are. The benefit of incorporating online ticket sales into your organization’s event promotions is the dramatic boost of operational efficiency and organizational reach. As a result, the more productive your staff and volunteers can be, the more time, effort, and funds you can devote to your organization, event and community.
Customizable payment & pricing options
Event planners can customize a variety of payment structures for attendees, including multi-tiered fee structure, discounted pricing for early-bird registration, or free for complimentary events, as well as raise donations.
Ease of use for attendee ticket purchases & donations
MyCharityTools Ticket Module offers convenient and seamless online ticket, table, sponsorship, and merchandise purchasing and donations gifting with a secure payment method via one convenient checkout experience. Automated e-mail confirmations and electronic tax receipting makes online ticketing a breeze for attendees who require a receipt for tax purposes or company reimbursement.
- A powerful user interface that provides comprehensive descriptions of available items, including images
- Intuitive Shopping Cart feature encourages purchasers to purchase tickets or tables, Sponsorships, Store Items and make donations
- Provides count of total number of tickets and tables sold
- Accept donations from those who are unable to attend the event but still wish to contribute to your cause
- Flexible tax receipting allows you to designate what portion of the ticket value is eligible for a tax receipt. As soon as payment has been received, a receipt will be automatically issued electronically
- Professional custom registration form for your event. Match branding, theme etc.
- Brand your form to match your website or event
- Specify fields as required
- Built in logic to enable or disable registration options based off of previous selections
- Any number and combination of text boxes, radio buttons, check boxes dropdown lists, and text areas can be added to the form
- Automatically close registration
- Adjust registration close date and time while registration is open
- Set default selections
- File hosting
- Space to post the name and number of a person to contact with questions.
- Pricing can be dependant on selections such as member or non-member, student and speaker
- Tax automatically calculated at specified rates if required
- Totals are automatically calculated based on selections
- Payment selection is required if there is a balance owing
- Secure, automatic credit card processing
- Give people registering the option to pay by cheque, cash at the event etc.
- Fields to record and track non credit card payments as you get them
- People registering are automatically notified if a credit card transaction is declined
- Unlimited access to reports
- Edit and delete registrations
- Add new registrations in the backend
MyCharityTools Donation System Core & Modules