CAGP Foundation Fund

X

Your generosity inspires us! Our mission is about impact. We want to ensure that the strategic charitable giving movement continues to grow and get stronger; allowing us to support the critical missions and visions of charitable organizations and ultimately strengthening our society.

Please note that the CAGP Foundation is moving to CanadaHelps to process their current gifts going forward.  If you have questions about future gifts or would like help in changing over a pledge please contact Peggy Killeen at 514-575-4927, email her at cagpfoundation@cagp-acpdp.org or visit https://www.cagpfoundation.org to be directed to their fund at CanadaHelps.

Until March 2022 90% of your gift goes to support our current programs and projects. The remaining 10% is invested at The Winnipeg Foundation to provide a sustaining source of income for the future. 




$
CAD



* I would like my gift to be anonymous. Do not include my name on gift listings or in Winnipeg Foundation publications. (For further information please see our Privacy Policy.)

⇦  Back to The Winnipeg Foundation's list of funds
If you are having issues or would like assistance making your gift, please contact us by phone at 204-944-9474 (toll-free 1-877-974-3631) or by email.